Terms of service
XMCOSY+ TERMS OF SERVICE
You may visit the Site without registration. However, you need to register an account on XMCOSY+.com and provide relevant personal information on the registration webpage to access more Services. You can delete or suspend your account under the instructions of the Site, and we will keep or delete your account based on this Agreement.
You hereby commit and undertake the following:
- GENERAL TERMS
1) You understand and agree that the Site is an application service product. You shall take full responsibilities for the authenticity, legality, accuracy, and validity of your registration information; You shall also be responsible for making any changes to your registration information to keep it up to date; You shall not post any information in the name of others; You shall not use registered accounts maliciously; otherwise, we reserve the right to suspend Services and you shall fully bear all legal liability. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims or loss arising from your actions;
2) You shall use the Site and Services in accordance with all applicable laws and take all responsibility for activities under your registered accounts, including your statements and any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly arise from your statements. You should estimate the risks of the content on your own and take full responsibility, including the risk that lies in the correctness, integrity, or practicability of the content. XMCOSY+ will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that results from this behavior or activity;
3) You have an obligation to protect your registration information on the Site and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You must immediately notify XMCOSY+ if you find any illegal or unauthorized activities. XMCOSY+ will not be liable for damages or losses arising from a user’s non-compliance with any of the provision(s) above;
- All your statements on the Site are public information that any third party has access to. Any statement posted on the Site will be deemed as public information, and the user should bear legal liability for this action. If you do not want any third party to access yourstatements, please do not post them on the Site.
- You shall also understand and hereby acknowledge the following:
- The user accepts that in relation to business development, XMCOSY+may change, suspend, restrict, terminate or revoke the rights of our services at any time without notice;
- XMCOSY+may include advertisements, etc., in s You agree to the display of advertisements and other events from us or our related parties or cooperators while enjoying our Services;
- At our sole discretion or determination, we have the right to suspend any content that violates the laws and regulations in any jurisdiction or the terms of this Agreement; that infringes, prejudices, threatens any right or safety; or that impersonates others. We also retain the right to take proper legal actions, including but not limited to removing any illegal or infringing content, suspending the qualification of violators and saving relative information and reporting to relevant authorities based on the applicable laws and regulations;
- Some of our Services have to be used with other networks, including but not limited to the application market and the theme market. You shall bear all the related communication fees or fees from any third-party service providers. We strongly advise you to contact your providers for related fees if there are value-added services involved in your activities.
- USER CONTENT
User Content refers to all the content (your information, picture, music, or others) resulting from downloads, releases, or other activities through the Site and XMCOSY+ Service. You are solely responsible for such content and bear all risks that result from your disclosure of such User Content. Once you upload, release, or engage in activities through the Site and XMCOSY+ Services, you automatically grant to XMCOSY+ an irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferrable, and royalty-free global license to provide you with XMCOSY+ products and services or for the purposes of improving XMCOSY+ products and services through our use of User Content. We may also copy, publish, display, create derivative works and/or use it with other works, or use your user account (except for your personal information) in other ways; and you authorize us the transferrable permission for the preceding subject matter; copy and publish your content and personal information only to designated receivers; you agree that you irrevocably waive any and all ownership, legal and moral rights to your User Content.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
You have the right to use the Site legally. You have the right to upload, download, install, and use XMCOSY+ products and services on mobile communication devices. You have the right to change and remove personal information, registered information, and any content posted. Please note that you have to take the risk that any picture or words saved in the system might also be deleted when you remove related information. You are responsible for the safety of your account information and password and should bear legal liability for activities under registered accounts. You agree not to use the passwords and accounts of others under any circumstances. You agree to immediately notify XMCOSY+ once you suspect others using your password or account.
- RIGHTS LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
You shall not sell, lease, transfer, release or make other commercial use of the content from the Site or XMCOSY+ products and services (including but not limited to the content or the advertisements or sponsored content); You shall not visit the Site or use XMCOSY+ Services to establish similar or competitive services; Unless expressly prescribed by laws, you shall not copy, publish, download, change, translate, merge, decompose, and paste or decompile etc., any part of the Site or XMCOSY+ Services (including but not limited to the content or the advertisements or sponsored content) in any manner; You agree to bear all the risks and take full legal liability for the following activities while using the Site or Services: Opposing the basic principles determined in the applicable Constitution and other regulations; Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting the government, and undermining national unity; Harming national honor and interests; Inciting ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity; Undermining national religious policy, promoting cults and superstitions; Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, undermining social stability; Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism, or instigating others to commit crimes; Insulting or slandering others, infringing upon the legal rights and interests of others; All other content prohibited by the administrative regulations and laws. You shall not use the Site or XMCOSY+ Services to engage in any behavior or activity stated below: Upload or release viruses, worms, and malware to damage or change computer system or data; Collect the information or data of other users, such as email addresses, without authorization; Disable network connection of the Site, make the Site to over handle, interrupt, or undermine the website server and connection in other ways; Interrupt or undermine other users' normal use of the XMCOSY+ Services.
- THIRD PARTY
You understand and agree that our services are based on technical support from third parties such as Android, etc. You understand and consent that we may provide some of your personal data to such third parties in the course of receiving technical or any other support from them. User Content means the content that is downloaded, released, or generated while using the Site and XMCOSY+ products and services by users. You have to take legal responsibility for content disclosure caused by you. When you visit a third party's websites and advertisement, the third party’s terms and policy applies. You will bear all risks and legal responsibility when you use a third party’s services. The Site and XMCOSY+ products and services include content provided by other users, and the interaction between you and other users only belongs to you and other users. XMCOSY+ does not control such User Content, bear legal liability, or own the obligations to check, monitor, examine, and approve such User Content. You thus bear legal liability for the risks of such interaction.
- LIABILITY FOR OUR SERVICES
You agree to use the Site or Services harmlessly and help XMCOSY+ to avoid bearing any lawsuit, complaint, loss, damage, responsibility, cost, and fees (including but not limited to counsel fees) from any third party caused by the use of the Site or Services, your user content, your violation of this Agreement. XMCOSY+ reserves the exclusive right to defend and the right to claim compensation. User Content refers to all the content (your information, picture, music, or others) results from downloads, releases, or other activities through the Site and XMCOSY+ Services. You are solely responsible for such content and bear all the risks resulting from your disclosing user content. You will not unilaterally reconcile when you and XMCOSY+ jointly file a lawsuit against any third party without written consent from XMCOSY+. XMCOSY+ will reasonably notify you of such lawsuit or action at law. Under no circumstances will XMCOSY+ bear any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, exceptional, or punitive compensation results from this Agreement. You bear all the risks from using the computer system and mobile database through the Site or Services.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
The courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms.